Our Hub meets every 2 years. I cannot believe that it’s almost time for our 4th gathering already. Our very first gathering was in Togo in 2015 and we have since met in Uganda and Cameroon. This time will be meeting in Arusha, Tanzania from the 9 th – 13 th of August 2021.
Such gatherings are so special to us as I have seen the Lord knitting our hearts together. It is also a time where we share resources and I have watched deep relationships form as result of praying and crying together. Currently we have SBS’ in Uganda, Mali, Togo, Egypt, Madagascar, Nigeria, Cameroon, Tanzania and South Africa. There are plans to pioneer in Senegal and Mozambique.
Please be praying:
- That our corporate dreams and visions for the continent will continue to
grow stronger and stronger.
- That these pioneering efforts will come to fruition
- For finances. As I am sure with other Hubs, finances are often a challenge for people to travel.
- For existing programs and their staff and leaders.
- For good relationships with the bases that host our SBS programs.
In His Service
On behalf of the Hub Leadership Team